Prysma led the CWC Master Class on natural gas supply and demand trends on 24 March 2015
Prysma E&T organized the CWC Master Class on “Natural Gas Supply and Demand Perspectives in Brazil” on 24 March 2015, together with the UFRJ’s Grupo de Economia de Energia.
The Master Class preceded the CWC 6th Rio Gas& Power Forum held on 25-26 March 2015.
The Master Class program includes presentations on:
Future of gas supply in Brazil:
- Presalt gas: when and how much?
- Onshore gas: opportunities and challenges
- The future role of LNG in Brazil’s supply mix
Brazil gas market dynamics:
- Brief review of demand trends
- Challenges and opportunities for gas-fired power generation